To fuel the growth of Actronika’s commercial department, Actronika is looking for an intern in business development (4-6 months) to contribute to the commercial development of the company and the integration of the sense of touch in new products.
Driven by technology and modern innovation, Actronika is one of the leading companies in embedded haptic design. We work with global tech industry leaders to help them to develop their product interfaces by using vibrotactile feedback. With our client partners, we work on projects notably in the video games, virtual reality, automotive and mobile industries. Creating precise, targeted touch-based experiences in HMI interfaces like gaming controllers, steering wheels, VR vests or smartphone screens allow us to re-incorporate this essential sense into our increasingly digitized daily life.
Have you have always wondered what it would feel like to be IN the game you’re playing?
Are you curious about how autonomous driving will become safe and accepted?
Do you want to create technology that goes far beyond expectations?
Then you just might fit in!
You will be part of a dynamic and enthusiastic team, developing innovative solutions for global markets. You will be heavily involved in the life of the commercial department and will be part of the sales process from the prospection to the closing.
Role and mission
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel Actronika’s pipeline and growth
- Collaborate with teammates (Business developers, Marketing Manager, Communications Manager, etc.) to develop targeted lists, call strategies and messaging to drive opportunities
- Utilize business and industry knowledge to research and develop accounts, identify key players, generate interest, create/identify compelling events, etc.
- Manage, track, and report on all activities and results using Pipedrive
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the haptic technology and market as well as being force of proposition on new business opportunities
- Contribute to the day-to-day management of the existing and future projects of the company and identify opportunities for up-selling
- You speak English fluently
- You have a sales-oriented personality and you are not afraid of making mistakes
- You are organized and rigorous (and can prove it!)
It’s a good sign if you...
- You are willing to commit to international trips to closes sales and develop long term partnerships
- You can adapt easily in the face of a rapidly changing environment
- You can justify of previous sales experiences
- You are highly interested in new technologies
- You can work autonomously
This internship will effectively validate your business studies.
Paris 19, Rosa Parks.
If you feel up to the challenge, feel free to send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org