Choose the right solution for your products and your experiences!
A large collection of ready-to-use haptic effects and templates.
New to haptic design?
Explore, preview and download a collection of high-fidelity vibrotactile haptic templates.
Create and customize your own haptic experience.
- Explore and fine tune the Unitouch Library content
- Export samples and synthesizers to be used within our haptic eco-system
- Preview your design on compatible devices
Integrating haptics is not always straightforward.
With our multidisciplinary expertise, we can help you design enhanced user interactions for your products, and accompany you on the mechanical, electronic or software integration.
We also provide you with two tools to integrate haptics into your products and experiences:
Runtime integration of our haptic solution for computer applications.
- Generates haptic signals on-the-fly for compatible devices
- Developed in C++, available for Windows, Linux and MacOS
- Available as a plugin for Unreal Engine 4 and Unity
High-quality haptics integration in your product.
- Low-latency haptic processing unit
- Real-time multi-channel haptic rendering
- Available as a blueprint or through custom integrations
We bring to the market extremely innovative voice-coil motors, capable of providing a wide variety of tactile sensations. Driven by a low resonant frequency and a wide bandwidth of frequencies from 10Hz to 1000Hz, we deliver the best-in-class high-definition haptic actuators. Forget the basic ‘’buzz’’ of haptics!
And also the electronics to control them.
The HapCoil One actuator is the perfect fit for a large variety of devices: game-pads, joysticks, mice, screens and more. Any device can feature a seamless haptic integration.
The HapCoil Plus actuator provides even more powerful haptic feedback for large-scale integrations. Re-imagine your favorite movies in cinema seating, or feel the powerful recoil of a VR weapon.
We provide firmware that can control any voice coil actuator on the market. Switch suppliers without worrying about any changes in the electronics.
The driver allows real-time interaction with virtual objects and sensor-based interfaces.