Actronika is looking for an electro/mechanical engineer.
You will be part of our team and will be truly asked to take part into the conception, development, and deployment of our products.
Principal Sector Contract Type
Research & Development for haptic solutions Internship
Job title Status
Engineer in Electronical/Mechanical Development Junior Engineer
- Conception of electromechanical modules
- Characterization and validation of the modules’ performances. Setting and conducting mechanical and thermal characterization tests of the developping systems.
- Elaboration of industrial solutions in order to make a simple and optimized manufacturing process.
- Writing and management of technical documentation.
- Participation into the creation of our IP, and its protection.
- Adapt the existing solutions in order to fulfill specific clients needs.
- Graduated from an Engineering School (Bachelor Degree at least) with skills in electromechanical construction.
- You already worked once in a industrial sector in mechatronic development and embedded systems.
- You have strong technical and scientific background in mechanical simulation.
- You are fully able to use the modelisation of finite elements (abaqus, COSMOS/M, Ansys), and have exemples of application.
- You are at ease with CAD tools ( preference Inventor)
- Good knowledge in technical electronic ; understanding of electrical phenomenon, power calculation, magnetic circuits. You have skills in wiring and connection.
- You know the rules of industrial international standards.
- You are able to realize the conception of manufactured parts and sheet metal design.
- Fluent English and French needed for the Job.
Send your CV and cover letter at : email@example.com